All players require a completed form submitted to the Lac La Biche Minor Ball registrar before they are considered registered.
How to submit to LLBMBA?
Print the KidSport application (click on KIDSPORT link on the bottom) and ensure it is filled out completely (athlete info, parent info, add the registration fee not including the jersey deposit fee and have it endorsed). These forms are to be dropped off at the Bold Center front desk or mailed to the address on the form.
How does KidSport help?
- KidSport provides grants to children from families facing financial barriers so they can participate in registered organized sport.
- KidSport supports programs that provide the child with sustained sport experience lead by qualified instructors.
Who is eligible to receive a KidSport grant?
- Families that are on low income (a combined income under $60,000 for the year).
- KidSport considers social and economic barriers facing the child’s family when determining eligibility.
- Grants are for children 18 years of age and younger.
What does a KidSport grant cover?
- KidSport Lac La Biche provides financial support up to $400 per child per calendar year (Jan-Dec) towards sport registration fees.
- This will not cover the jersey deposit or volunteer commitment with LLBMBA.